Visual Basic Data Base (VBDB) - GONE?

Susan Bugher

Program: Visual Basic Data Base (VBDB)
Author: Owen Reese

web page is gone. . .
http://www.denverdeals.com/web/freesoftware/vbdb.htm *DEAD

and I haven't been able to find the app anywhere else. . .

Am I missing something or is it gone, gone, gone?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

In_Parentheses said:
@individual.net:
If "VBDatabase is a simple, user friendly database program written in
Visual Basic. This software is unique due to the ease of creating user
forms for the database." is part of the description; could it be this on?

http://www.brothersoft.com/soft/vbdb.exe 1.77 MB

That's the app. My hero! :) :) :)

The description you quoted finally led me to the right search terms - I
had been getting either too many results or none (when I added the
author's name). Turns out the magic words are "Denver Deals".

Program: VBDB
Company: Denver Deals
Author: Owen Reese
Ware: (Freeware)
http://www.brothersoft.com/information_management/database_programs/vbdb_20386.html

alternate link:
http://freeware.brothersoft.com/information_management/database_programs/vbdb_20386.html
http://files.brothersoft.com/vbdb.exe
1816 KB

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
vbdb

hello folks.

my hobby is writing code.

all my source code for programs like vbdb is gone for good. i still have the execs for: vbdb, abc (a kids sing along - learn the abc's), DESK_TOP_PICTURES, freeze, ftag, qwikcalc and spe_com.

denverdeals dot come is gone. it and other sites i hade are also gone.

if'n anybody wants my old (and simple) programs pls contact me (opreese) on my gmail account.

currently i am writing fbcad (free basic cad). you can find it in the forum on freebasic dot net's site.

cheers, owen

Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi this is Owen, vbdb is on
FbCadCam.com/myprograms
It's been a long time since I created vbdb and I tried to use it but I forgot how it works.
Its a cool flat file data base program but so poorly written and absolutely no helpful instructions. Maybe somebody out there will be able to figure it out.