[PING] Susan: afc WordWright = SpyWare

Susan Bugher

Mike said:
Hi Susan,
on AFC page:
<http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_TEXT.php>

The word processor WordWright (AFC's link for WordWright goes to SOS)

<http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Text2.html> WordWright is marked as
SpyWare and is no longer available for DL from SOS.

Thanks Mike, revision noted. That's a shame - WordWright was on the 2000
Pricelessware List. :(

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Mike Dee

Thanks Mike, revision noted. That's a shame - WordWright was on
the 2000 Pricelessware List. :(

Yes, I was about to try it out but the big red spyware icon at SOS put
that on hold. I have no idea if it's spyware or not, I'm just taking it
at SOS's face value.

Susan Bugher

Mike said:
Yes, I was about to try it out but the big red spyware icon at SOS put
that on hold. I have no idea if it's spyware or not, I'm just taking it
at SOS's face value.

Me too - WordWright is available here if you want to look into it further:

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000021369

Program Name WordWright
Description Free, robust, easy to use, wordprocessor
Version/File 1.5 wordwright.zip
Date 27 Jul 99
Company Lextek International

Susan