PING Susan

tomZ

Hi Susan,

Now that I have my validated PL2006-CD ;) , how do I contact you
with my forwarding email addy to be added to the list of available
"volunteer burners". (Not to be confused with Volunteer Firemen :)
My loitering at ACF is sporadic at best, but I'll respond to
requests sent through
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/2006PL-CD-about.php#emailRequests

Cheers,
tomZ

--
If you spam my mailbox, you agree to accept any response I deem
appropriate.

Susan Bugher

tomZ said:
Hi Susan,

Now that I have my validated PL2006-CD ;) , how do I contact you with
my forwarding email addy to be added to the list of available "volunteer
burners". (Not to be confused with Volunteer Firemen :)
My loitering at ACF is sporadic at best, but I'll respond to requests
sent through
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/2006PL-CD-about.php#emailRequests

Thanks for volunteering. :) You can contact me by sending an email to
the links button - mailto:[email protected]

I'll set up an email forwarder for you and add that link to the web
page. In order to do that I need to know the email address you want me
to forward the requests to and the countries/areas the you are willing
to send CDs to.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware