Niagara falls

Reaction score
Just thought i'd mention i'm off to niagara falls this morning. Three days there and on to new york for four days. If i can work i can holiday lol.... Really needed some time off though....its been a tough year so far.....back next sunday night. Flopp's, i hAve the nikon with me so it will be put thru. Some trauma lol....niagara is as good as place as any for snaps.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, you're going to enjoy that :D Please take lots of pics and post them here :nod:

Enjoy the relax Capt Z :thumb:.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Pleased for you, enjoy yourself :)

Let's hope the trip acts as some kind of convalesence.

Looking forward to some pix - buy yourself another memory card and make sure you can charge the batts on the US voltage.

Have fun!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wow!! That's wonderful Cap'n, have yourself a lovely, and well deserved holiday. Like the others, very much looking forward to seeing your Niagara piccies too. Hope you return feeling loads better :thumb: Bon Voyage!! :wave:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll enjoy Niagara, Z. Try to get on the water at the base of the falls. You get very wet but it's well worth it. :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Enjoy Z-Dude..
happywave.gif

Pics to be posted when your back!

Ask a Question