Newsgroups in Outlook Express - help!

flieger701

Greetings!

I am new to using Outlook Express in WinXP. In the newsgroups I can
view image files that are not "yEnc" but cannot view the ones that are
"yEnc".

Could someone please tell me how to configure Outlook Express v6 to
view such files?

Thanks in advance,
SC

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I don't think OE supports yEnc - see insideoe.tomsterdam.com to verify.