New PC

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just wanted to share the news that our new PC was delivered about 15 mins ago! We've taken it out of the packaging to have a look .... WOW! So many wires... and so many places to plug 'em!! :lol:

We were a bit concerned at first, because a bit of the outer box was broken and there was a large footprint on it, as though somebody had given it a shove with their "size 9" - peering through the tear, I could see part of the back grille :eek: Anyway, it seems to be ok - phew! However I can't try it out yet, because we still haven't got the monitor - how disorganized can one get :rolleyes:

They have included the Vista CD - as advertised, so that's good, it should be pre-installed, they said that it would be.

Anyway, I'd better trot off and sort things out a bit now :D

Wheeeeeeee! Cartwheel... Backflip ..... (cough - well I would if I could :lol: )

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
yippeee

ah, Xmas is early. :D

I really do hope the wait is worth it. :thumb:

I guess you are off out monitor huntin now. ;)

:user:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
ah, Xmas is early. :D

I really do hope the wait is worth it. :thumb:

I guess you are off out monitor huntin now. ;)

:user:

Thank you Mucks - although it's more of an anniversary celebration a couple of days late ;) It was our 35th last Tuesday, so very good timing really.

We might be tempted to leave the monitor hunt 'til tomorrow now though, because the traffic is going to be a pain heading into the City at this time :rolleyes: Still, it gives me time to have a look through all the booklets and what not that came with it, and to familiarise myself with it's rear-end (meaning all the little socket gubbins ;)) All exciting stuff :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Good fun days coming up when you get switched on . :D You could always plug in your old monitor you know :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
AB - well I would plug in the old monitor, if we had one :lol: We've never had a desktop before, just laptops :D

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
AB - well I would plug in the old monitor, if we had one
laughingsmiley.gif
We've never had a desktop before, just laptops :D
And I thought that was dancing:D ^^ Nice one Taffy:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I had to stop our pet Dragon from fire-breathing - he kept scortching the curtains :lol:

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
I had to stop our pet Dragon from fire-breathing - he kept scortching the curtains
laughingsmiley.gif

It saved you from pressing them before hanging them up or is it down:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
itsme said:
It saved you from pressing them before hanging them up or is it down:D

This is true.... which then gave me more time to concentrate on my spelling :blush: (thinking of that 't' which strayed into 'scorching' ..... ooops!) :lol:

Ask a Question