Napster?

Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering signing up to Napster becuase it looks cheaper and easyer then buying a CD from a shop.

So i was wondering if anyone else has joined up to it or what anyone thinks about it?

Thanks

P.S Please keep this post clean as i am sure u all know we do not talk about the illegal ways of getting music cos that is wrong.

Reaction score
yer Napster looks good, its fast, reliable and trustworthy too

how much do they charge then? and is it a 12 month thing? i hate commitment! one month contracts rule!!!!

Reaction score
From the looks at it, it is £9.95 a month. This is with the normal napster. It looks like there is another choice and that is Napster Light and that looks like you only get charged for each song u download.

At the moment they r doing a 7-day free trial for the normall napster and if u don't like it u can cancel it before the 7 days and u won't be charged anything

At least that is what i believe

Reaction score
Also i just noticed that if u want to transfer a album or song on to a portable device it will cost u extra

79p per track
£7.95 for an album

Reaction score
Well signed up for the 7-day trial now just go to think of some songs i want

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
darkangel said:
Well signed up for the 7-day trial now just go to think of some songs i want

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................... lol
And why is it, when presented with a choice of thousands, you can't think of a single one?

One of life's oddities, that.

I'm not subscribing to Napster, though I think it's actually quite good.

I really have a ton of music here, comes of spinning for many years, I still have promos I've not even listened to...

Reaction score
I like the new Napster however i think i will stick with iTunes for the moment as i have used it for around a year now and found it to be the best at quickly obtaining albums / songs.

Chris,

Ask a Question