napster to go

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi i am having a problem with napster support and their sevice so i am posting on many different forum my displeasure with them.

i am a napser to go subscriber and i got a problem about 3 weeks ago. The poblem was that whenever i tried to playh a track it would say that there was an error playing the track, when i tried to download a trrack it said that there were liscensing errors and when i tried to play the tracks im wmp10 it said that it couldnt retrieve the liscenses or something along the lines of that. I emailed the napster support and it took about a week for me to get a reply only for it to say reinstall windows media player, guess what it didnt work. Then i looked on the website and it said i could ring the tech people i thought i would do that to save another week without my music. When i was looking up the number to my disguist it was only open from monday-friday. OK i pay £15 a month to only get a monday-friday tech line! That is pathetic i should be one of napsters highest priorities so should any ntg customer if we are paying £15 a month we should get 1st class tech support. Now i have been without my music for nearly a whole month. The problem is driving me mad as i cant stream music, download music or do anything on napster to do with their own music, Also with hmv's serivce similar to ntg opening this monday 5/9/05 i will be looking into changin my subscription to them. If napster support see this i will be posting this in many other forums on the net. So if you are looking at this and trying to decid wether to get ntg or not i would wait for hmv's service i have experience from the past they have a tech support!

as it said earlier on in there if you are thinking about signing up for ntg i would look a bit more closely at some reviews on the net

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Read this article - might explain why you're having licensing problems.

Ask a Question