MSN\Hotmail 0x80040604 Error in Outlook

Task '(e-mail address removed): Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error
(0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.'

No real resolution to this problem from searching these forums. I've
deleted and resetup this account several times, but eventually (every two to
three weeks) I get this error again. Even recently reinstalled Vista
Ultimate (x86), Office 2007, and still it comes back.

Is this a Outlook problem or a MSN mail problem?

Appreciate any help.

Try detect and repair from the help menu. This will likely require that you
have your Microsoft Office installation disk.

Try to delete, or better yet rename and recreate the Outlook profile.

Post back and let me know what happens.

Kathleen,

Tried those steps the last time this happened and nothing changed that's why
I went the extra distance this last time to reinstall Vista and Office 2007.

russellb

I have experienced the same problem with the same setup and I I'm curious to
know if was a solution to this problem found?

"Mark" < wrote in message
news:[email protected]...