Messed-up Windows Firewall

Zach

When I go to enable the Internet Connection Firewall on my
XP Pro comp, (after selecting it and hitting OK), I get
this error message:

"An error occured while Internet Connection Sharing was
being enabeled. The dependency serice or group failed to
start."

Bobby McMillan [MSFT]

Zach,

This may fix it.

827328 "Error 1068" Error Message When You Try to Turn On Internet
Connection
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827328