Its back Premier League Fantasy Football 2009/10

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Yeah I want me choccy bar...lol I sent me address off for last season choccy bar..Just gotta wait..Hope posty don't munch it ...lol

:lol: :D

Reaction score
Not reading C Drive

Hello! Trying to download printer drivers and i keep getting error message that says "disc c is not a valid drive. Unzip operation cancelled." I am using Windows Vista which was installed on a Windows XP computer. The drive on the computer reads c(E). Help!

Last edited:
Reaction score
farwessav said:
Hello! Trying to download printer drivers and i keep getting error message that says "disc c is not a valid drive. Unzip operation cancelled." I am using Windows Vista which was installed on a Windows XP computer. The drive on the computer reads c(E:). Help!

First go here and introduce yourself. Then go here tho the Vista forum and post your own new thread. The thread you have posted on is about football....:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i m there

hi i am webby
and i've joined the fpl league

my team name is knight riders

and i also have a team in cyki

if any1 of ya

wanna join ma league

u r welcome

league code is 13744-1892

Reaction score
Seems i have a registration problem & have had to apply to join the league again, problem is it says it's now full!:(
Seems i'm not in it after all!!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
That's a shame Feckit. Is it only "full" because it's too close to Saturday's kick off?

I think you may be able to join after the weekend's matches. But, of course, you will not get any points for Week 1. Think of it as a handicap - giving everyone else a one week start. :)

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
I did figure out how to transfer players. Maybe I won't finish at the bottom this time.
laughingsmiley.gif

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
nivrip said:
That's a shame Feckit. Is it only "full" because it's too close to Saturday's kick off?

I think you may be able to join after the weekend's matches. But, of course, you will not get any points for Week 1. Think of it as a handicap - giving everyone else a one week start. :)

I've just joined, so " Is it only "full" because it's too close to Saturday's kick off?" is not right.

My partner, Heather, also likes to have a go at this, but she is now being told that "It is full", after I have joined...after Feckit was refused?!?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all you've got about 1 hour before you can join 11:30am!

damn so excited Premiership Saturday :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Looks like me and Ian are contesting the final!

Good luck mate..

Ask a Question