Its back Premier League Fantasy Football 2009/10

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Its that time of year again

The 2009/10 Fantasy Football competition is open once again :D

If you want to join in, the website is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

You can join the PCR league with the joining code of "52278-20107 ". However, if you join please post in this thread with your team name - as I'll remove teams that haven't posted here to keep the league free of people we don't know :thumb:

The league starts around the beginning of August, so plenty of time to get a team in
nod.gif
You can make a team now, but make as many changes as you want before the league starts - as players will be moving around a lot.

This year we have a twist in the game...The league is a head to head League
In a head to head league you play a game each gameweek against another team in the league. Your score versus your opponent's score. 3 points for a win and 1 points for a draw..Should make it very interesting indeed and will keep people checking back every week to see if they beat there PCR opponent..:D

Good luck all and see you in there

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent :D See you all in the league!

edit : FWIW, I was told about http://www.cyki.com/ - which is apparently idential in function to the one we've joined, but it has loads of prizes each month (as opposed to almost none). Do you think it's worth while moving over there instead?

edit2: CYKI.com league code is 3023-539 :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Or how about joining both...? Would that be an option do you think? :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Or how about joining both...?

Yeah, great idea. As long as you can be bothered to keep checking TWO leagues.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Crazylegs, I'm in, same name as last year "Taffy's Catsters" :thumb:

I'll hang-fire on the other one, until I know whether the rest of you are joining ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah I don't mind joining both we'll have the Premier league as our main one as per normal and the CYKI league as our bit on the side so to speak..:D

Ian can you set the CYKI league up and post a link in this thread to keep it all together, so we only have to check the one thread to keep up to date...I think that would be easier on peeps...Up to you though Boss..:nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just tried to make a team/league on CYKI but it doesn't look like it's open for the new season yet - so once it's online I'll set up a team and add the details to the first post :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Anyone else up for this years PCReview fantasy football..

Were waiting for you..:wave:

Reaction score
Wow so soon!!!

I would be up for this game is from a company called ISM games and at work we have massive dealings with them.
I reckon the details that everyone enters into this site is like 20 metres away from me in some computer lol

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well done Niv you done well last season if I remember rightly..:nod:

Still plenty of time to get your entries in folks..

I have entered the Sun newspaper Dreamteam comp this year aswell, they have a £1,000,000 prize fund for this year so I thought I would have me some of that, plenty of chances to take cash prizes all through the season..Up until midnight tomorrow they are doing a 2 teams for the price of 1 deal aswell, which I took them up on..

Really looking forward to this seasons fantasy games..:D

Reaction score
I'm in

However- I'm an industry insider not a footy insider- so playing me is a bit of a gimme.....

Reaction score
I want to join your league and my manager name is Arnab De and team name Worthless11. Please allow me to join your league with league id 52278-20107

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ian I just checked and there are now 2 PCReview leagues, have you started another one..

I'm in it although I don't know how as I haven't entered anymore leagues?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Yep, I noticed that I'm in two leagues too although I only appeared to join one. I also noticed that quite a lot of people are only in one league. :confused:

Anyone know what's going on here?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Ian I just checked and there are now 2 PCReview leagues, have you started another one..

I'm in it although I don't know how as I haven't entered anymore leagues?

Ah, it could be the old one - I saw something called the PCR leage in my league list and clicked activate without thinking. I've removed it now though so there should be just the one :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah good thats cleared that up then..

By the way the CYKI game is now up and running...I have built myself a team and am waiting to join a league when your ready Ian..:D

Ask a Question