Its back Premier League Fantasy Football 2009/10

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Ah good thats cleared that up then..

By the way the CYKI game is now up and running...I have built myself a team and am waiting to join a league when your ready Ian..:D

Code for the CYKI league is 3023-539 :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Me too. There are only three of us in it so far. :p

Yes, but you know what they say... "we maybe small, but we're beautifully formed" :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just joined the CYKI league..

Only 4 of us in there though...C'mon people register and get yourselves a team its free to register and play and theres prizes up for grabs, you never know you may just strike it lucky and win sommit..:nod:

But you gotta be in it to win it..;)

Reaction score
Just joined the CYKI league..

Mad X United.......Letshope I getsomewhere this season, instead of last...Mmmm talking of which I am still waiting for me chocolate.....:p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey nice to see you again Shield..:nod:

Yep I see your in there with the rest of us, have booted a few out who have no link with PCReview there are still a few in there who's names I don't recall but its made the league up so we should be good to go..

I have locked it now so if anyone else wants in then post here with your name and I'll unlock so you can gain entry, then lock it again..

nearly time folks just three more days..:D

Reaction score
I'm in! Inter Menan go go go go!!!

I have the tendancy to just forget about for the year tho and see where I end up! This year I have a new tactic during selection which means im going to win! woooooooop

Reaction score
Right who is playing in what league..? I have gone for the one Ian is hosting at c whatever...Two teams might be confusing for me...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well everyones in the one they were in last year which is FAPL the one in the first post..We been running this one for about the last 4 years now and its very popular..Its also the official Barclays premier league one with normally around 2 million playing it by the time it kicks off..

Handful of peeps are in the CYKI league which Ian has linked to as they are offering prizes, and is a bit different to what we normally play but with probably a couple a hundred thousand playing that one you gotta be very good and very lucky to take any sort of a prize..

You can join both or take your pick..:nod:

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Well everyones in the one they were in last year which is FAPL the one in the first post..We been running this one for about the last 4 years now and its very popular..Its also the official Barclays premier league one with normally around 2 million playing it by the time it kicks off..

Handful of peeps are in the CYKI league which Ian has linked to as they are offering prizes, and is a bit different to what we normally play but with probably a couple a hundred thousand playing that one you gotta be very good and very lucky to take any sort of a prize..

You can join both or take your pick..:nod:

OK can you give me link tot your one so I can join pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Good luck MadX

I see your in locked and loaded..You just wanna nother choccy bar again this season don't ya..:nod: :D

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Good luck MadX

I see your in locked and loaded..You just wanna nother choccy bar again this season don't ya..:nod: :D

Yeah I want me choccy bar...lol I sent me address off for last season choccy bar..Just gotta wait..Hope posty don't munch it ...lol

Ask a Question