Fantasy Football 2011

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We've been running a Fantasy Football League for a few years now using the official Premier League site. 2010 was the best year so far with plenty of teams and lots of friendly competition. Well done Crazylegs for winning :thumb:

If you'd like to join in, you can register on this site and create your team: http://fantasy.premierleague.com

The league code is "49248-136274". To make sure we only get PCR members joining, can you please post your team name or manager name in this thread please. My manager name is "Ian Cunningham" (same as my name ;)).

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Done! My team is Taffy's Catsters (as usual, lol.) :D

The layout looks a bit different this year, doesn't it. Good though.

Reaction score
I'm in after a few signing in problems!!!:blush:
Feckits Foresters are all ready to play this season.:thumb:

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm in Crazylegs Crafty's thats me...Thanks for doing the honours Ian :thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Finally managed to get signed up. :blush:

I'm in as Nivrip United.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Jeff Stelling and Arry Redknapp have been advertising the SKY fantasy game on the Tele over the last couple of days, its free to enter and has some great prizes up for grabs! :thumb:

I have made a league and all are free to enter..

Starting 11

Pin 8021520

Please let me know in here if you have joined the league..So we don't get any undesirables, I have also advertised on one of my other forums so should get a decent response.

Ian If you want to make this a thread on its own away from our Barclays FPL league then please do so, I don't mind either way..:)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Is it just me?

Set up a very provisional team on Fantasy Premier League that I wanted to change last night but couldn't get onto the site. Same again this morning.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I can get to the Home Page but it won't allow me to log-in - it throws up an error message about "error logging in, etc." But I know I'm using the correct details, so guess the site must be having a problem Niv. :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't get on either - looks like they are overloaded :eek:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep it was down for almost 24 hrs and thousands are spitting teeth over not being able to change players and subs..

This has severely damaged the FAPL game this season and to be honest I think my chances of getting off to a decent start have been hampered quite seriously, was going to make around 4 transfers before lockdown but now have been left high and dry, not sure if I am going to carry on with this game now as it has been compromised quite seriously by premier leagues incompetence!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Yep, hopeless. :(

I needed to make several changes and deliberately left it till last night. :mad:

There will be a lot of unhappy people. :wall:

Reaction score
Tried Friday night & early Saturday a.m with no luck.:mad:
At least i now know it was not my connection, this time!:lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, the site is now open.

But I find that I'm not registered !!

Despite me registering, setting up a team and signing up to the PCR league.:wall:

I give up. :cry:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well I can see you on the PCR Table Niv.

attachment.php

Attachments

• New Footy 2011.JPG
    New Footy 2011.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 334

Ask a Question