IE6 and History

Every time I try and clear my history in IE6 and then re-open IE6 browser,
the history re-appears. The only way I can clear the history is to
"manually" delete the items. Is this a bug in IE6? This didn't happen
previously, and I'm wondering if someone can help?

Thanks.

Don Varnau

Hi,
With no IE windows open, try clearing the History from Control Panel>
Internet Options> General> Clear History.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323687

Or, some other programs can prevent clearing of the History. Try shutting
down programs such as Outlook Express, MSN Messenger, AIM, etc. You may have
to experiment to find out which program is tying up the History.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"VinnyD" wrote in message