IE address bar auto-complete error

We have a new (1 week old) HP computer running XP home, connecting with DSL. Starting last night, wheneverwe type an address into the address bar, after a couple characters, "heb.ukonline.co.uk/ttp://www.ignkeywords.com/keyword/keyword.aspx?pid=0&v=6.1&rs=0&keyword=|~u" auto completes, with the cursor after the "h" even though we typed a "w". I've tried it with other letters, -- "h" and "b" do this as well, though "y" and "t" don't. I've scanned the system for viri, and cleared the history, cookies, and files

Any other ideas

Tracy

DVarnau

Tracy,
See: http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/IGetNet.html
Spybot S&D ... http://security.kolla.de/
Ad-aware ... http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

Additional information, including security recommendations at:
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Hope this helps,
Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org