I can't send/receive in Outlook 2007

All of a sudden I get this error I'm not authorized. There is also an error
for outlook saying an extension failed to initialize. Cannot open file:
extend.dat. The file may not exist, you may not have persmission to open it,
or it may be open in another program.

what can i do? can i get a copy of the file (it isn't on my system).

Ok sounds good. but I can't find my hidden files. Is there a global type
command to show hidden files?

Thanks again for your help!

Roady said:
Extend.dat can be deleted and will automatically be recreated by Outlook.
The location depends on your version of Windows. You'll need to include
hidden files and folders in your search to find them.

Additionally see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----

HelpDAVIDwithOUTLOOK07 said:
All of a sudden I get this error I'm not authorized. There is also an
error
for outlook saying an extension failed to initialize. Cannot open file:
extend.dat. The file may not exist, you may not have persmission to open
it,
or it may be open in another program.

what can i do? can i get a copy of the file (it isn't on my system).

Roady [MVP]

Control Panel-> Folder Options-> View-> Show Hidden Files and Folders

--

Roady said:
Extend.dat can be deleted and will automatically be recreated by Outlook.
The location depends on your version of Windows. You'll need to include
hidden files and folders in your search to find them.

Additionally see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]