Guildwars

Reaction score
Hy,
I read the artikel on guildwars and get a really good idea of guild wars!
But i wanted to hears some comments from those people, who are really playing that game!!

- How is it??
- How would it for me, to start now(as now most of the gamers are much more further than me)?
- How many cd's are there?(in the packet!! :d 2 or 3 or ..)(just wanted to know)!
- How much disk space does it need(have at the moment only 3-4 giga left)! :-(

thx for ur help in advance!!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Guild wars is a very good choise if your into RPG's or MMORPGS. Even if your not, its worth a try ;).

It doesnt matter how far everyone else is, as it has no baring on your gameplay, theres new people starting every minute of the day :p. You dont have to play with other players, you can use the computer controlled players, which makes things easier sometimes. Theres 2 CD's required for install after that you can play the game witout the disc.

If you've only got 2 or 3 gig space left on your hard drive you shouldnt btoher installing this, as you should always keep at least 2 gig free, i'll be suprised if you can even defrag with 2 gig free.

Uninstall some things you dont use anymore, clean up your hard drive.

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
Guild wars is a very good choise if your into RPG's or MMORPGS. Even if your not, its worth a try ;).

It doesnt matter how far everyone else is, as it has no baring on your gameplay, theres new people starting every minute of the day :p. You dont have to play with other players, you can use the computer controlled players, which makes things easier sometimes. Theres 2 CD's required for install after that you can play the game witout the disc.

If you've only got 2 or 3 gig space left on your hard drive you shouldnt btoher installing this, as you should always keep at least 2 gig free, i'll be suprised if you can even defrag with 2 gig free.

Uninstall some things you dont use anymore, clean up your hard drive.

thnx for the coment!! good to hear that i aso have a chanse to play, also starting so late!!

jep i also thought it wouldn't be enough. But no matter, then i have to buy a new harddisk. i was already looking forward to buy one, but was not sure! But now a have a good reasn to buy a brand new 200 giga s'ata hardsidk(hope so) :d :D

Ask a Question