First Character of Each Line Is Missing When You Print with the Generic Printer

dcdon

Ray,

You are a nice guy to show that when you get screamed at. But any one who does
well in a banking invironment for extended periods of time has to have a great
deal of optimism and good humor.

:)
don
--------------

Did you read the article? Quote from it:

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support
Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support
Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the
following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

Ray at work

Ray at

Hey, thanks Don. Yes, this person must have a great deal of optimism and an
extreme acceptance of low salary. Damn banks! :]

Ray at work

dcdon

Oh damn it,

I tried not to laugh, but still I think laughter is good for the soul. Where are
close to? I've been working on some specialty niches in programming and I always
keep my options open.

Why do you think they have all the money? Not funny !!

thanks,
don
----------------------

dcdon said:
Oh damn it,

I tried not to laugh, but still I think laughter is good for the soul. Where are
close to?

What does that question mean? Are you drunk? ;]

Montgomery County, PA!

Ray at work

dcdon

No, but maybe soon...