FEAR Help

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
liamk13490 said:
I will try the Omega ones.
Are they any good?
To be honest i never tried them. I only like Nvidia, and Omegadrivers.net have stopped developing the Nvidia omega's

But a friend of mine swears by them. As i understand it ATI dont make the best drivers unfortunatly. :(

Reaction score
V_R said:
But a friend of mine swears by them. As i understand it ATI dont make the best drivers unfortunatly. :(

Your right there V_R, unfortunatly they dont make the best graphics cards either but thats another thread altogether ;).....

Try the omega by all means and see how it fares :thumb::D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If there's one thing that makes my blood boil it's this ATI/Nvidia 'One is better than the other' thing.

They both make good video cards.

It's just a question of timing as to who currently has the best.

And we should be thankful for the rivalry cos it pushes standards forward and hopefully influences pricing.

Although, as far as pricing is concerned, I'm sure there's a conspiracy going on there as I reckon all video cards are overpriced, but that's another story...

The Omega drivers are good, very good, I've used them.

But funnily enough, they don't do so well in benchmarks against standard drivers. Odd.

And the guy who makes the Omega drivers is a religious (Christian) enthusiast, dunno if that's influential or not... ;)

Reaction score
Thats it I am getting rid of ATI all together none of the drivers according to ATI technical staff work with the X1600 series.

I am now going to get the new Nvidia 7950GT2 I thats its.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
And the guy who makes the Omega drivers is a religious (Christian) enthusiast, dunno if that's influential or not... ;)

Yeah the 'Almighty chip of Jesus!';)

If your going to get the 7950GTX, I have seen its power but its er... damn expensive. I'd wait a bit for a price drop and then get it. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
michael 118 said:
Your right there V_R, unfortunatly they dont make the best graphics cards either but thats another thread altogether ;).....
Wrong!
They make good cards, its just in my opinion the drivers are not always as good, and i personally prefer Nvidia. Well at the moment anyway.

Ask a Question