Fantasy Football 2011

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Steady on Mr F, the scores aren't in yet :lol:

But I know what you mean.... this is our only chance to sample how it feels to be ahead of Crazylegs Crafty's!! Lol

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well, the site is now open.

But I find that I'm not registered !!

Despite me registering, setting up a team and signing up to the PCR league.:wall:

I give up. :cry:

Your team has scored 17 points Niv so try getting your password reset, have it sent to your email addy and you should be able to log in!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I've reset my password but it's still asking me to pick a new team.

So, I have, and guess what. I'm now in the PCR league twice.

I really do give up.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I've reset my password but it's still asking me to pick a new team.

So, I have, and guess what. I'm now in the PCR league twice.

I really do give up.

Thats fine if you want to keep your new team then Ian should be able to delete your other team from the League..

But can't help thinking that an email to them may just do the trick and they could sort it there end, they know the problems everyone had when the site was down so should be able to help if you want to keep the old team..

What a joke though. :mad:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This year's Fantasy Football update has been a real shambles - I bet there have been a large number of people quitting compared to previous years. I hope they get some extra capacity to cope with traffic to stop that problem.

Like crazylegs said, I'd try dropping them an e-mail first as you may be able to get those 17 points. If not, I'll see if there's a way I can remove that team from the league for you.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I've emailed FF but I can imagine that they will have thousands of unhappy punters contacting them so whether I'll get a reply I can't say.

Being in a league twice usually means expulsion so we will just have to wait and see.

Sorry for ******ing up the league.:blush:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
An Apology from FAPL

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

Looks like Ian will be able to reset the league so scoring starts from week 2 so no one had an advantage!

Niv forget it its not your fault, FAPL will try and sort your problem for you..

I was going to give this a miss but reading the statement and the transfer and points situation I like many thousands of others will go from week 2

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Evan :)

crazylegs said:
Looks like Ian will be able to reset the league so scoring starts from week 2 so no one had an advantage!

Do we need to do anything individually? Or does it all happen automatically - hope this question isn't too daft, please excuse me if it is. :rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Evan!

I've logged in and started scoring from round 2, so don't worry about the first week Niv, it's not your fault - we're all starting from the same point now :).

Reaction score
Ian, i have had to rejoin as it seems my other team info is kurput!
I'm now listed as FC of Shrewsbury as i cant add a "real" team!:p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Here's a quick update folks (I didn't highlight my team, the site does that automatically now.) Well done Feckit!! :)

FantasyFootywk32011.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice work Feckit and TC! An unbeaten run to the start of the season :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nice going TC and good win Viv..:thumb:

Unfortunately I still haven't recovered from the first week debacle at FPL with the transfer saga, It left me high and dry and I have not been able to recover since even prematurely using my wildcard to try and fix things last week..
Because of this I have lost a little interest in this fantasy game, I will carry on playing though but not as avidly as I have in the past..
My Ranking is around 1,280,000 mark at week 4 when usually I'm normally in the top 50,000 ranking at week 4 so its a helluva drop in ranking from my norm!

Can I recover....Who knows but I'll plod on and we'll see!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Must admit that I've never even looked at the game since the first week's shambles. Saw the thread today so I've had a look and I find I'm in twice, :eek: as I suspected.

I thought that it was not allowed to have two teams and that people who did were banned. It has all been such a mess that I've decided that I will take no further part and will just leave my teams (!) untouched for the rest of the season. Not sure what happens when my two teams play each other. :D

Just noticed that one of my teams actually won a match. :eek: (maybe it was against myself :blush:)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I must admit I was wondering that too as they have been so strict about it in the past, seems this new lot who have coded this game don't really have a clue, the updates are also late and this new Bonus point thing on a monday is just utter parp..

I think they have ruined what was one of the best fantasy football games out there, judging by tweets from twitter and facebook I am certainly amongst many others with the same thoughts.

Reaction score
Can we stop the league now please! :p
Probably the only time i will be on the top, last season i finished last!:lol:

The boys play The Gunners next week in the Carling Cup.
And a few at work support them, oh it would be fun if we won!!!:dance:

Ask a Question