Fantasy Football 2011

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A New Year update for you folks... with some changes at the top of the League. Well done to Viv, (Itsme) now in PCR's top position!! :thumb:
FantasyFootie18Jan12.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well done Viv! :thumb:

(and thanks for the update TC!)

Reaction score
We are heading in the wrong direction!:(
Is match fixing allowed in the league??:p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It will be embarrassing if Average ends up on top. :)

That would make us all less than average. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It will be embarrassing if Average ends up on top. :)

That would make us all less than average. :D
Average has already been at the top - check earlier posts for 7th and 14th November. But I'm sure we'll be able to beat him again. ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Woops! Sorry guys... didn't realise I'd missed-out so many weeks.
FantasyfootyFri13th12.jpg

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thats a great score Ian!

I got off to a very poor start due to the FPL error in the first week that left millions without the option of transfers for the last 2 days before the comp kicked off, of which I never really recovered, but I managed to rally somewhat and worked my way up to a ranking of 298,000 odd out of 2.8 million teams so not all bad..

Looking forward to next season already and have learnt my lesson not to leave transfers with a day or 2 to go, I shall finalise my team with a week to go to be on the safe side..:p :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fun round that was :D

I know what you mean about the league start CL, I bet there were thousands of people caught out by the FPL downtime. Let's hope they've got it sorted for the next round!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I bet there were thousands of people caught out by the FPL downtime. Let's hope they've got it sorted for the next round!

Yep, I got caught by it and look what happened to me. Two teams (which the system is supposed to not allow) and then not being able to make any changes all season, or, indeed, not able to log in to the system. :blush:

I still managed 5th place (and 7th :blush:) and I can claim that I got 110 points so I should have won.;)

And, didn't Average do well? :D

Joking aside, congrats to Ian on winning this season's competition. :thumb:

Ask a Question