Fallout 76 announced

News Fallout 76 announced

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

Fallout 76 announced - Bethesda have published a teaser trailer for this upcoming new game

It turns out we didn't have to wait too long to hear more about the big reveal from Bethesda, as the studio announced a new game at 3pm BST today. The studio will be releasing a new game - Fallout 76. We currently don't know much it, but more information will be revealed at Bethesda's showcase at E3 on Sunday 10th June at 6.30pm PT (2.30am 11th June BST).

Read more about this article...

Reaction score
I think an online multiplayer for this would be great. Huge communities scavenging around the massive wastelands building trusts (or not) with other clans etc and setting up outposts throughout

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
If it's an online multiplayer then I'm not keen TBH... I see what you mean, it could be very interesting, but I'm a lone wolf and I like to do my own thing :blush: I do love Fallout though, so I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, maybe it'll be the game that gets me into online games!

Reaction score
If it's an online multiplayer then I'm not keen TBH... I see what you mean, it could be very interesting, but I'm a lone wolf and I like to do my own thing :blush: I do love Fallout though, so I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, maybe it'll be the game that gets me into online games!

May your "Lonewolf" thing could be a feature too? Although going it alone pitted against maybe hundreds of other players would prove to be difficult? lol

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
May your "Lonewolf" thing could be a feature too? Although going it alone pitted against maybe hundreds of other players would prove to be difficult? lol

I hope the game isn't exclusively online, but to be honest I'm, such a fan of the series I'd probably give it a go anyway. Plus I probably wouldn't pit myself against anyone, I'd just slink around in the background collecting stuff :lol:

If it was a MMORPG then maybe our Guild Wars fans would be interested, eh @Taffycat and @muckshifter...?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
If it was a MMORPG then maybe our Guild Wars fans would be interested, eh @Taffycat and @muckshifter...?
Well tbh, one of the things I love about Guild Wars, is that it's perfectly possible to mooch around and play solo, which I frequently do. Players can be as casual or hardcore as they choose to be, so a bit of something for everyone... and yeah, I am totally biased. :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Good to know! I should probably look into MMORPGs a bit more, I have an idea of what they would be like in my head but they're probably not like that at all :lol:

Ask a Question