Fallout 4 announced, official trailer released

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The day has arrived - Fallout 4 has been announced! The game will be set in Boston, MA.

What do you think? Certainly looks excellent. More information is expected to follow at Bethesda's E3 2015 Showcase on 14th June 2015.

See more at Fallout4.com

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm tempted, thanks to you and Ian telling me I'm missing out!

Not see the trailer yet, will I be missing anything if I don't play the other ones?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Difficult to say given the lack of information, but I don't think it would matter that you haven't played the other games. Certainly, with Fallout: New Vegas, it didn't matter at all. That being said, both Fallout 3 and New Vegas are excellent games, so if you get the chance to play them it will certainly whet your appetite for Fallout 4!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Funny thing is I've just checked my Steam account, and I've got 3 GotY edition and NV... Probably got them in a sale, but never played them! :fool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's now available for pre-order, anyone going for it?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah, I can understand you wanting to hold off on that one!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I may be a heretic and get it on PS4 :eek:... but I'm keen to use some of the inevitable mods, which would limit me to PC. Time will tell :D.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think Bethesda are testing the waters pricing this one, PC game prices have remained fairly stable for quite some time now, perhaps they're trying to set a precedent.

No way will I pay fifty quid for it, even though I will buy it eventually.

Remember, Skyrim was £30 on release, it wasn't that long after you could get it for a fiver.

And I know I've said it before but I thought Fallout 3 was one of the best games ever whereas New Vegas just didn't have any sparkle at all. Well, not for me anyway.

Ask a Question