Disable black screen on Start-up??????

Rudy

BlankBlack Screen is displayed on start-up for 5 secs..........but then continues normally!! How to disable this screen???
Thanxxx..................Rudy

James Silverton

Rudy wrote on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:18:53 -0400:

R> BlankBlack Screen is displayed on start-up for 5
R> secs..........but then continues normally!! How to disable
R> this screen??? Thanxxx..................Rudy

Isn't that quite normal? I don't think you'ld speed up things
any if you could disable that!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Vanguard

in message BlankBlack Screen is displayed on start-up for 5 secs..........but then
continues normally!! How to disable this screen???