cetukltd.com

Reaction score
I have ordered a travelmate laptop on 13th December and pay for the next day delivery. I email the staff about the processing. He told me the laptop was on its way. But I didn't receive it on the next day, then I email to this again. Aonther staff reply me he couldn't find my order in the database. On the same day around 5 o'clock. He sent me an email again and said he found my order in paper work and would reply me ASAP the next day before 12. On 14th December, he gave me a phone call and said the order had dispatched today but he didn't explain to me what happen before. Then I was waiting waiting.....zzz. On
16th DEC, I email them 3 times but no one reply me back......
On 20th DEC, I finally got a phone call from them, the sale transfered me to the delivery department and the delivery staff told me a guy from my office refused to receive the laptop,therefore they sent it back to the warehouse. He told me the name of the guy but I asked to everyone and no one know who he is. And the receptionist of my company is a lady! I have some questions right now. Why they don't like to reply customer email? If someone refused to take the laptop in the office, why don't they just give me a phone?Why they never explain to me about what happen about my order wasn't in the database and the money I paid for the "next day delivery"?

I have sent 4 emails to them today but still no any reply for them.
What a bad company!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Shopacer-cetukltd.com

neverheard of them.

and don't want to by the looks of it.

not a lot you can do on crimbo day, chill for now, have a beer and worry about it next year.

don't think trading standards are open today ;)

James

Reaction score

:mad: It is 12th of January. I have sent more then 10 emails to them but none of them got any reply. Phone always in voice mail. I thought it should be safe dealing with large company and have the logo of "TrustUK" on the home page.
Be aware!!!:mad:

Reaction score

Hello!I was shocked to see your post last night,since unfortunatelly iam facing the same problem out of shopacer.co.uk.I ordered a laptop and i had never received it .After a week of calling them and sending e-mails to them,i had no respond and iam afraid we should report this because is against the customers' rights.Not only that,when i managed to contact them i had as a feedback that the item had never left their store and that they will contact me soon..Iam still waitting and iam afraid this company shouldn't be allowed to have a permission of existence.Not only that,one of their employees hang over,just because i was asking information for something i paid and iam waiting for a week to arrive..I hope i will not have to wait for a month as you did,because ,yes,iam going to report this to the customers trading and to the police..I called swo many times and they say they will call back in half an hour,but they never do..If i don't receive my laptop today by a courier company ,paid from their expenses,since it is their own fault,i will proceed with legal meters against them and i think you should do the same.We live in 2005 and in democratic procedures and nobody is able to behave like that if you have your right.

Reaction score

Hello, red588 vbmenu_register("postmenu_46278", true); !

I finally received the laptop on 17th of Jan after I called them again on 14th of Jan. A guy call Jxx bxxxx deal with me(I think he deal with u also because he is from customer services) before but he is helpness!!! He never reply my email. when I called his direct line and asked him about my laptop he just keep saying it would arrive within this week... or need to check it in the warehouse. And I think it is also useless if u call the complain line because it is the direct line of that guy!!!
Ok, I tell u how I finally receive the laptop. I called on 14th of Jan and told them my problem again.(I didn't call the direct line of anyone.) After a few mins waiting. A guy said he is the head of customer services. He told me he 's going to find out what happen. That guy called me in afternoon again. He said the laptop has lost according to the delivery company!!!(They have used another excuse already before Chrismas, they said someone refuse to sign for my laptop) This means they don't have to take any responsibility about the late of delivery. Finally that guy told me I would receive another one on 17th of Jan. The laptop was arrived on time.(but it lated for one month since I ordered it online and paid for next day delivery.
The company they use for delivery goods is call "CityLink" I have ordered load of stuff from ebuyer and they use Citylink also and they is no problem at all.

My advise is ask the head of customer service to pick up ur call directly or call the account department. Don't borther to talk to any of the staff or use the CONTACT FORM. As soon as they know who u are. They won't reply ur query!(I think that Jxxx deals with the form also)

Good luck mate! Let me know what happen later on!
Address of shopacer:
https://sslrelay.com/s77548008.onea...nid=1541ffbce8a6824/shopdata/index.shopscript

Reaction score

Well,my nerves were broken this morning and i called them furious ,asking for next day delivery.They said they were going to find out what happened and call me as soon as possible..but of course i had no answer again..Oh well,i give them a last chance tomorrow morning.I `ve reported the incident to trading standards today and tomorrow i will move further ,if i don;t receive it.I made clear to them thatit is their responsibility as a company-if they can still call themselves one-to send it express with a private courier service,since it is all their fault what happened and not mine.They just play with our patience and iam afraid after this ,i will advise a lot of people about them,since it happens for me to be directly connected with computer assisted language teaching and for sure i will advise my students not to do the same mistake i did,just because i trusted the ''UK-TRUST'' SIGN THEY HAVE ON THEIR SITE...Well,i hope i will have their respond,i asked today to talk to the manager but instead the guy hang out!Maybe i dont know his name but i talked to him so many times ,me and my husband ,that we can both recognise his voice..I hope it will not be needed to move further within the legal dicection..I would do that if i have to though.I still have the hope that i will have ,not an answer this time,but the laptop delivered.If they do the same to me,as they did to you,to leave me wait for a month,for something i paid to be delivered in 2 days,i will just put the whole story in the newspapers with my signature under and no fear to include the name of shopacer.co.uk as well.Thanks for your advice,i hope that we will not have to face such a situation again in the future.I buy on-line things for years now and this is the first time that i have to face such a behaviour of a company.
Shopacer.co.uk TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND BEHAVE AS YOU HAVE TO CUSTOMERS AND NOT TO SEE THEM JUST LIKE ''POUNDS'' COMING FROM IDIOTS..Iam so sorry,but your attitude is against the International Trading Rights and Conditions.

Reaction score

logo.jpg

or maybe Cutting (down) European Trading ltd..iam afraid ,i was another victim​

Reaction score

Do you know you can also complain to that ''UK-TRUST'' thing about this SHOPACER.CO.UK.
http://www.trustuk.org.uk/default.asp?option=4 and also to consumerdirect http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact_us.shtml
I am going to do that. I am not a native English speaker.Thats why sometime I feel hard to argue with them.(Because in the forum of Aol.com, they have quite a lot of good comments) But in your case I find out it is wrong. They cheat everyone! Especially if u pay for next day delivery!
http://cetukltd.com/
https://sslrelay.com/s77548008.onea...ndex.shopscript

Reaction score
Shopacer.co.uk / CET

I believe this company is about to go bust. I can no longer get through to them and email I send them is bounced back.

It has now been 6 weeks since I ordered goods with them which have not been delivered. I am now tempted to drive up and try to get the goods.

According to Companies House, the Directors are a Gary Gough and a Gareth Davies. Anyone any information on these characters?

I will keep this forum informed.

Reaction score
phil_itshopper

I have no idea about these people. Have you tried to phone the account department? The line always free. If that woman not there, sometimes the other sale person picks up the phone. Did u order your goods by next day delivery?

Reaction score
Are we talking about the same Company???

I have used CET UK Ltd several times and recommend them to all of my friends and family, I find their staff to be courteous, friendly and extremely helpful! I can contact them on a freephone number (unlike 90% of other etailers who dont even have a telephone number!) and have always received 100% service from them.

I have replied to this thread because too many people out there shout when something goes wrong but rarely do they mention when it goes right! so heres my turn... CET UK Ltd have been great to me, my friends and my family throughout every purchase from them, and I will continue to use & recommend them, if you have a grievance with the company rather than moan on here why dont you try and settle it with them by speaking to one of the directors?

Dell Boy.

Reaction score
Really???

Same as my old posts said. I ordered a laptop on 13th of December 2004(I paid for next day delivery) and received it on 17th of Jan 2005. I have called almost everyday within that period. I have talked to more then 5 persons including the director. They never pay me back the charge of next day delivery.

This is the truth and the end of story!

Reaction score
I took my laptop together to Hong Kong because I heard that the service of the Acer warehourse in UK was very bad. When the Acer staff(in Hong Kong) checked my laptop. He told me I was lucky because the warranty ended in a month time. It was August 2005 but I got that laptop on December 2004. It was only 8 months. Shopacer.co.uk said they gave me one year warranty !!! WHERE WAS THE OTHER 4 MONTHS GONE???

Reaction score
Acer warranty is primarily based on the manufacture date of the notebook. This is digits 10 (year 200*),11 & 12 (week 01-53) of your serial number on the back of your notebook.
Of course you will buy your notebook anything up to 9 months after it was made and given a serial number, so as long as you have your receipt of purchase then your warranty will be upheld based on your purchase date.
I imagine thats where your 4 months went :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cant say I experienced any of the problems you have mentioned with www.shopacer.co.uk

I placed an order on monday the 5th of March paid for next day and accepted delivery on tuesday the 6th the service was professional and efficient and I would use them again.

Ask a Question