Card

Reaction score
Hi,

I know someone who has just bought a Addon GW1450 I have set it up for them all the drivers installed connects to the intenet but within 1 min the laptop crashes I have also used the windows utility as well and it is still the same.
Can someone please help on this.

Thanks,

wizkid

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
sounds like a driver issue, have you checked the manufacturers website for newer versions ? is this on XP or vista ? rest of the system specs would be useful as well :thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for the reply the laptop is a

Packard Bell I Go 4000

Model VERSA E400

Hope this helps.

wizkid

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
wizkid - how are you getting on with your driver issues in your other thread?

...would be nice to get an update ;)

Reaction score
Ok I did get the drivers in your frist post.

I am still not sure about the ASUS Enhaced Disply Driver Helper Service. And Asus Video 3D Device.

I dont know if I need to install them because I have a Asus X1550 card.

I think the ASUS Enhaced Disply Driver Helper Service was showing up in device manager as other hardware with a qustion make next to it I removed it and it has not come back.

I would be greatfull if someone could teel me if I need these installed.

Thanks.

wizkid

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Would have been better if you posted this is your other thread to keep that and this one tidy - however now your here those are probably required for certain features of the Asus card, possibly one of these:

ASUS Video Security Online, ASUS OnScreenDisplay (OSD), ASUS GameFace Messenger, ASUS GameReplay, ASUS GameLive Show...

However if you are not using the TV out features etc and only using it as a standard graphics card, then just the normal ATi drivers will be fine.

Ask a Question