Reinstall Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, a friend took up the free option of installing Windows 10 a while ago and doesn't like it. He asked me if i could put Windows 7 back. I lent a Windows 7 Disk and all seemed to install ok, but i cannot connect to the Intenet. It states no Connections. His Laptop is a Fujitsu Lifebook AH 512. I dont think there's any Network drivers installed. I cannot find the install files. I plug it into my Modem and doesn't pick up any connections. I have a Driver update programme on my PC and i installed it on the Laptop, but it needs the Internet to update the drivers. can help me please?

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, as i say i cannot find the drivers on the Fujitsu site to install, I have found some to add to the Bios, but i dont like meddling with that. I just want a network file to install on a usb stick as you mention, but i'm at a loss as to where to find one

Reaction score
I tried downloading the Wireless Lan driver but it says corrupt. I think i might have to download them all in order as it states. Isn't there just a Network Driver that i could install, as all the other parts of the Laptop seem ok.

Reaction score
Well done and many thanks EvanDavis. Just one file downloaded and it works fine. If i had downloaded the who;e lot it would have taken ages. The instructions on the Fujitsu site is to download the whole lot in order

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Well done and many thanks EvanDavis. Just one file downloaded and it works fine. If i had downloaded the who;e lot it would have taken ages. The instructions on the Fujitsu site is to download the whole lot in order

Glad you got it sorted.

Reaction score
How to make pendrive bootable so that I can able to install windows 10 on my system. Also please provide me the link to download the iso file for windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question