Can't send email

JMS

I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Bruce Hagen

Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in its
entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to
copy and then paste it into this thread.

Ǝиçεl

Hello JMS,

Error Number 0x800CCC19 is a timeout, which can be caused by many things.
Most common appears to be interference by your anti-virus program.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813518

Hope this helps, if not wait for more responses, please.

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-

JMS

I changed the account and server info to mymail for security purposes.

Subject '', Account: 'mail.mymail.com', Server: 'mail.mymail.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

JMS said:
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I
click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

.

Bruce Hagen

All you need to do to be secure is to munge what is in front of the @ sign
and nothing else. Since you won't even include your server's name, start
here.

How to troubleshoot error messages that you receive when try to send and
receive e-mail in Outlook and in Outlook Express:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813514&Product=oex

Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant
layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving,
and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting
changes and has even been responsible for loss of messages. Your
up-to-date A/V program will continue to protect you sufficiently. For
more, see:
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

Note that for some AV programs, it may be necessary to uninstall the
program and reinstall in Custom Mode and uncheck e-mail scanning when the
option arises.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

JMS said:
I changed the account and server info to mymail for security purposes.

Subject '', Account: 'mail.mymail.com', Server: 'mail.mymail.com',
Protocol:

JMS said:
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to
wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I
click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

.

JMS

ok.
I can recieve emails through windows mail, but not send.

Here is exactly what I get.
Subject '', Account: 'mail.indicaphotography.com', Server:
'mail.indicaphotography.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC19

I checked everything and still the same.

JMS said:
I changed the account and server info to mymail for security purposes.

Subject '', Account: 'mail.mymail.com', Server: 'mail.mymail.com',

Bruce Hagen said:
Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in
its
entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to
copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to
wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I
click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

.

.

Bruce Hagen

Geeze. I can't find a thing about using Indica Photography as an e-mail
server.

Since it was working, the only two possibilities I can think of is a
temporary server issue, (you may want to check with them(, or e-mail
scanning. Yes, it can happen all of a sudden, especially after an update.

The best thing to do is to remove your AV program. Reboot and then do a
custom installation opting out of e-mail scanning when given the choice.
Norton, McAfee, AVG and many others have no luck just by disabling it.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

JMS said:
ok.
I can recieve emails through windows mail, but not send.

Here is exactly what I get.
Subject '', Account: 'mail.indicaphotography.com', Server:

JMS said:
I changed the account and server info to mymail for security purposes.

Subject '', Account: 'mail.mymail.com', Server: 'mail.mymail.com',

:

Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message
in
its
entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click
copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like
wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So
click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

.

.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Indicaphotography.com is not your ISP. As such, your home ISP will
block your use of any port 25 SMTP server other than their own.
For an explanation of this anti-spamming policy, see
http://www.postcastserver.com/help/Port_25_Blocking.aspx

To send from home, you will have to substitute your home ISP's
SMTP server. If you need help with that, let us know who your
home ISP is.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"JMS" wrote in message
ok.
I can recieve emails through windows mail, but not send.

Here is exactly what I get.
Subject '', Account: 'mail.indicaphotography.com', Server:

JMS said:
I changed the account and server info to mymail for security purposes.

Subject '', Account: 'mail.mymail.com', Server: 'mail.mymail.com',

Bruce Hagen said:
Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in
its
entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to
copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to
wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I
click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!

.

.

Kathy Douglass

JMS said:
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything.
I keep getting this message:

Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait
another 60 seconds for server to respond?
I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I click
stop and this is the error message I get.

Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC19

PLEASE HELP!!!!