windows mail

themanofsteel01

couldn't use yahoo mail with windows anymore. tried to set up my gmail
account with windows mail andstill can't send e-mail. error message.

Subject '', Account: 'E-Mail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

Dave N9

Follow these instructions for:

Enabling POP3 access for your Gmail account...
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273

Setting up Windows Mail to access Gmail's POP3 server...
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

note that the outgoing server requires authentication and SSL

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"themanofsteel01" wrote in message

couldn't use yahoo mail with windows anymore. tried to set up my gmail
account with windows mail andstill can't send e-mail. error message.

Subject '', Account: 'E-Mail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19