Buying A New Computer

Reaction score
Thanks,it looks like i'll be better off just manually updating stuff on my new computer while looking at my old computer,it may take abit longer but i probably don't need half the stuff on my old computer anyway and i suppose it helps that my outlook express broke not to long ago and i lost a couple of thousand emails.

I've now got
Antivir
Windows Defender
Ad Aware se
Spywareblaster
zonealarm
Do i need anything else?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
DaveP said:
Thanks,it looks like i'll be better off just manually updating stuff on my new computer while looking at my old computer,it may take abit longer but i probably don't need half the stuff on my old computer anyway and i suppose it helps that my outlook express broke not to long ago and i lost a couple of thousand emails.

I've now got
Antivir
Windows Defender
Ad Aware se
Spywareblaster
zonealarm
Do i need anything else?
Sad to say you need all that "stuff" and can still get "hit" by some new fangled crap ... nope I think you got it all covered. :D

keep an eye on our Sister Site for quick updates to spyware and you're set to go.

:thumb:

Ask a Question