BT/Sky or Virgin?

Reaction score
So who do people use for the internet/tv & phone?
Thinking of changing from Sky to Virgin and saving £££.
But who is the best??

Reaction score
I'm with VM however after them promising me my price would not go up for two years they put it up

When I Argued the toss telling them they are breaking their own T&C's they simply said. You are welcome to leave and we won't charge you a ToC (termination of contract) fee.

I stuck with them because for the speed there is no one else that comes near that I know of
Since then the prices have gone up another 5 times in 3 years. Totaling a 33% increase in my subs per month

Reaction score
:thumb:I was with Virgin when I lived in Maidstone and couldn't fault them. Knock the spots off SKY

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Been with TalkTalk since 2009. I think I have only ever had 3 problems in that time. Customer service can be a bit iffy at times because of the language barrier. Bit pricey for the package I have, but hey it does what it says on the tin so I am happy.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Virgins a postcode lottery as to whether your in an over subscribed area or not.

For me if i had to choose it would be Sky all day.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm using Sky BB and I'm happy with their service. No limits, it's fast, hardware seems decent enough and if you have Sky TV it's often free for a year.

Reaction score
Aldo Brovarone

:user:
220px-Aldo_Brovarone.jpg

Ask a Question