From: =?Utf-8?B?Rmls?= <[email protected]>
Subject: Blue Screen when printing just like Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 827953
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:26:06 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

I have the exact problem outlined in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 827953, where the PC crashes and a Stop
0x50 error is logged. There is a hotfix listed for this problem for SP3 however I am running SP4 with all the
Windows updates applied and still getting this.....
Any help would be appreciated as this is occurring on a network of PC's now SP4 has been deployed!!
I cannot find any reference to this hotfix actually being included in SP4 (looked at the fixed list) so I am suspicious
its not been included!!
--

You would be correct, this hotfix was not included with SP4. I'm not sure why the article does not currently reflect this but I
will try to have it changed so it does. You should contact support to obtain the hotfix if your issue is exactly like the

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.