Blast from the past!

Reaction score
Just had an email from a CompTIA web based teaching site offering me 30% off any CompTIA qualifications as a loyal and valued customer!! So far so good except not used this company since 2006, so once a decade seems good!!

So how long have you gone with out using a company before getting a valued customer email welcoming you back?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Depends on the company I've had places email me after a week!

On that note, a little tip: Add something you want to your basket and don't buy it. I've had sites email me offering a discount if I continue with my purchase. ;) (obviously need to be logged in)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
On that note, a little tip: Add something you want to your basket and don't buy it. I've had sites email me offering a discount if I continue with my purchase. ;) (obviously need to be logged in)

Good tip! I had an upgrade from a hotel website when I added something and went away - so I do that every time I book now :D.

Ask a Question