Best Freeware GAMES sites..... ???

Leesa_Tay

Can anyone reccomend some good sites for FREEWARE GAMES. I am not
looking for demos or shareware games, only sites that are all about
FREEWARE.

Thanks in advance

LEESA (I)

Mike Andrade

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
Can anyone reccomend some good sites for FREEWARE GAMES. I am not
looking for demos or shareware games, only sites that are all about
FREEWARE.
gamehippo.com

--
Mike

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose
sight of the shore.
- Andre Gide

Vegard Krog Petersen

Can anyone reccomend some good sites for FREEWARE GAMES. I am not
looking for demos or shareware games, only sites that are all about
FREEWARE.

Thanks in advance

LEESA (I)

Caiman
http://www.caiman.us/

GameHippo
http://www.gamehippo.com/

Free Dos Games
http://www.dosgames.com/

Linux Game Tome (Happy Penguin)
http://www.happypenguin.org/

VersionsTracker
http://www.versiontracker.com

OS2 Games
http://www.os2world.com/games/

Planet FreePlay
http://www.planetfreeplay.com/

Noodan
http://www.noodan.com/

FreeGame
http://www.freegame.cz/

Fullgames
http://www.fullgames.sk/hry.asp?typ=1

GameMaker games
http://www.gamemaker.nl/games.html

Freehry
http://freehry.doupe.cz/index.php

Retro Remakes
http://www.remakes.org/

FreeGamez
http://www.freegamez.de/gratisgames/index.php

AzidPlay
http://www.freegamez.de/gratisgames/index.php

Have fun :)

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

TheManifold

I believe you're looking for alt.comp.freeware.games.. this is
alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Renan said:
While we are on the subject, does someone know good freeware word games
(e.g. crosswords?)

You might like this little Freeware game:

http://home1.gte.net/res1bup4/

<q>
Jotto is a traditional word-guessing game more akin to code-breaking
games such as Mastermind than to the comparatively simple-minded
Hangman. You guess a five-letter word and the computer tells you how
many letters are matches--but not which ones. A real brain-teaser.

Download Jotto for Windows(115 Kb)
http://home1.gte.net/res1bup4/Jotto.zip
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Renan

At date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:36:58 -0500, Susan Bugher
You might like this little Freeware game:

http://home1.gte.net/res1bup4/

<q>
Jotto is a traditional word-guessing game more akin to code-breaking
games such as Mastermind than to the comparatively simple-minded
Hangman. You guess a five-letter word and the computer tells you how
many letters are matches--but not which ones. A real brain-teaser.

Download Jotto for Windows(115 Kb)
http://home1.gte.net/res1bup4/Jotto.zip
</q>

Thanks!