REQ : Freeware Arcade games

S.C.

I am looking for some freeware arcade games for the kids like PacMan and
centipede that will play on Windows XP, not the online versions but
downloadable ones that are not shareware or timelimited.

Any got any sites?
TIA

JT

I am looking for some freeware arcade games for the kids like PacMan and
centipede that will play on Windows XP, not the online versions but
downloadable ones that are not shareware or timelimited.

Any got any sites?
TIA

try MAME

rir3760

It was a dark and stormy night when Maureen Goldman
What's "mame" (other than someone's auntie). I'm not the original
poster.

It's one of the best arcade emulators, in other words it lets you play
exact replicas of arcade games in your PC. More information here:
<http://www.mame.net/>

Regards

Maureen Goldman

Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator

It will run the original code of old arcade games,
It is freeware, but requires dumped roms of the game you wish to emulate
(possibly abandonware ??? )

see http://www.mame.net/ for details and news:alt.games.mame

Thanks for the explanations, guys!