Best Buy of 2012?

Reaction score
Mines not pc related.:blush:
But it has to be my Barbour jacket that I saved 20% on.
And it does keep me dry & warm in the rain.:D

So what's your best buy of 2012 then?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has to be the Bosch PMF Li-Ion for me - bought it not long ago from B&Q for removing part of a skirting board (needed a fine cutting tool) and I've ended up using it for loads of things. Very handy!

Not really computer related, but very useful nonetheless ;).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Box set of Beatles re-issued vinyl LP's with book.

Bit pricey but so enjoyable :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
My CCTV system

http://www.maplin.co.uk/320gb-ivs-d...o-surveillance-with-smart-phone-access-477084

I have caught 2 little squirts who have vandalised cars outside my place and next door nieghbours, shown the footage to the police and they have done what was right in nicking them for causing hundreds of pounds of damage!

Parent of one sent them round to clean cars for a month too as part of there punishment.

So satisfying..:D

Last edited:

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
An album by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy called "I See a Darkness".
Not normally my kind of music, but I think it's a gem.

First released in 1998, but heard the title track released back in June or July, in a sped-up, radio type edit. Odd video as well!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Think I might have to invest in one of those. Despite signs in our car park where I live, kids still play ball games and run around the cars. Countless dents in my work van and a broken wing mirror, but never the chance to catch the little rascals :(
I bought a little 9" monitor from ebay for £40 and have a total solution, I can keep an eye on things from all the cameras from my chair and also can access any of the cameras from my smartphone from anywhere in the world ..
Its great checking everythings ok at home when I am out :thumb:

Reaction score
Reaction score
The R.A.T. 5 would be too complicated for me Mr Mucks I can only just manage a ordinary mouse, but I must admit it looks a great piece of kit, I hope it has come up to all your gaming expectations

Ask a Question