Belkin Wireless G Desktop Card F5D7000

Reaction score
I have installed the drivers from the Belkin website (f5d7000_v5000.exe) and then rebooted and inserted the wireless card. When Windows XP loads it says that is has found new hardware but can not find the drivers.. I have tried pointing it to the Driver folder but it doesn't pick anything up.. I've tried installing other drivers from the website but they don't seem to work either..

I've run out of ideas and really need some help

Thanks.

:wall:

Reaction score
I've downloaded the 4000 and 5000 versions but still do not work..

I installed the Pc into another machine with the CD and this worked fine. But I've misplaced the CD and am now trying to use the card in another machine..

thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
Have you treid downloading all of them and seeing if you can get them to work, I have you tried running setup.exe instead of asking it to point to a loaction?

Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
I haven't tried all of them at the mo.. But I've tried a fair few. I run the extract file which then prompts me to run the Setup. All files appear to be installed under program files, like the .sys and .inf files but the add new hardware wizard doesnt like any of them!!!

Thanks

Reaction score
You could always ask Belkin to send you out a new replacement cd.

Welcome to PC Review by the way, I hope you injoy your stay.:)

Wizkid

Reaction score
Great, Thanks... I did contact Belkin late yesterday and then emailed me through some procedure to follow. But I'm pretty sure I've tried all that, but I'll give it another go tonight and see where that gets me.

Thanks again for your help.

Reaction score
The version of the card should be written on the adaptor itself so have a look and see which version it is :)

Ask a Question