ATI MOM.Implementation Error on Windows XP Professional X64

Dear,

I have a problem when I installed unistalled graphics drivers and then I
installed back the drivers on Windows XP Professional X64 version. I have ATI
graphics card X1950 Pro 256mb. I installed the Ati Catalyst 7.1 drivers and I
also tried the new Catalyst 7.2 drivers.

A now the problem - Error -> every time when the Windows XP Pro X64 version
start I get the error message in an Ati window that said -> Could not load
file or assembly "MOM.Implementation" or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.

What can I do to stop or repair the error. The restor point to older dates
does not resolve this problem.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Clive Crowe

Hello:
I am sorry to say that I do not have the solution as I am having the same issues myself. If you get an answer that works, please let me know and I shall do likewise.

Best regards.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Roland

Hello:
I am sorry to say that I do not have the solution as I am having the same issues myself. If you get an answer that works, please let me know and I shall do likewise.

Best regards.

EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

"MOM" message is supposed to be a caused by a file extension conflict
caused by a downloaded ATI driver. There is supposed to be a driver
that can be downloaded, after you delete your current driver, that
will cause the message to go away. There does not seem to be any
performance hit for not having this extension but ATI should know
about this problem and have an answer.....if you can get them to
respond. You are not alone....at least as far as having this problem
is concerned...ATI is another matter. Good luck!

Graham

Problem solved (for me, anyway)...

I simply disabled all the ATI startup items. Obviously one of them was causing the message to pop up, because I no longer get the error message, and my driver is still installed, I can still access the Control Center,etc.

To disable the ATI items...

- Start Menu, Run
- msconfig
- Startup tab
- uncheck the following:

1. Anything that contains NV in its name (nVidia)
2. CLIstart - I suspect this was the culprit
3. Anything else from the ATI path

Good luck!

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Jerry

Solves what problem? Your message makes no sense without a reference to a
prior issue.

flannez

Problem solved (for me, anyway)...

I simply disabled all the ATI startup items. Obviously one of them was causing the message to pop up, because I no longer get the error message, and my driver is still installed, I can still access the Control Center,etc.

To disable the ATI items...

- Start Menu, Run
- msconfig
- Startup tab
- uncheck the following:

1. Anything that contains NV in its name (nVidia)
2. CLIstart - I suspect this was the culprit
3. Anything else from the ATI path

Good luck!

EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

You don't really solve the problem, you just hide it... but no matter,
it isn't disturbing windows starting anymore =)

flannez

Problem solved (for me, anyway)...

I simply disabled all the ATI startup items. Obviously one of them was causing the message to pop up, because I no longer get the error message, and my driver is still installed, I can still access the Control Center,etc.

To disable the ATI items...

- Start Menu, Run
- msconfig
- Startup tab
- uncheck the following:

1. Anything that contains NV in its name (nVidia)
2. CLIstart - I suspect this was the culprit
3. Anything else from the ATI path

Good luck!

EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

You don't really solve the problem, you just hide it... but no matter,
it isn't disturbing windows starting anymore =)

Shenan Stanley

David said:
you just have no clue as to what hes talking about, and on his
part; he gave the worst directions i have ever seen.

David A.,

Was this in response to something or was it supposed to be a new post like
this?

Shenan Stanley

David said:
what you did was just prevent the pop-up from showing up at start
up, you did not solve the problem.

David A.,

It's "Reply to Group", not "New Post" I think you mean to hit...

Or are these posts this old or not hosted anywhere like the actual Microsoft
Newsgroups?

Tom [Pepper] Willett

It's the crazy way EggHead operates.

Tom
| David A. wrote:
| > what you did was just prevent the pop-up from showing up at start
| > up, you did not solve the problem.
|
| David A.,
|
| It's "Reply to Group", not "New Post" I think you mean to hit...
|
| Or are these posts this old or not hosted anywhere like the actual
Microsoft
| Newsgroups?
|
| --
| Shenan Stanley
| MS-MVP
| --
| How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Poprivet

David said:
you just have no clue as to what hes talking about, and on his part;
he gave the worst directions i have ever seen.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

No, it doesn't, because you didn't include them by making a new post instead
of using Reply. Learn how to Reply to someone.