An apology & maybe an explanation...

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I have so many friends here that I owe so many apologies to. I don't even know where to begin or what to say. I've been putting off coming on here for the last year since so many of you were so much a part of my wedding and gave so much that I didn't want to come here and say that my marriage failed. I know it's not logical, but I felt like I'd let you guys down. I also didn't want to say how pathetic I had been over the course of a relationship-marriage where bit by bit I let my husband isolate me from all friendships, online & RL, that weren't his. Now that sounds catty. But I did. I let myself become weak & passive. not who I thought I was at all.

Like I said, I've been putting off coming here because I didn't have a clue what to say or how. i suppose this will have to do as there's no way any of this is going to sound 'good'

But yes. John & I separated in march last year.
Ironically we get on much better now as friends than we did while married.
And I am putting my life back together as you do.
I am sorry that I neglected you all and eventually disappeared except for the occasional "Hi" after John & I got married. John didn't like me going online, but I always could've said no when he told me not to.
Hopefully I'm properly back now :)

Reaction score
Hiya my dear friend.
No need for apologies you need not worry on that score. For someone to even contemplate dominancy during a marrage is beyond me.Just remembar this you are your own person in life to do as you please not others to dictate terms?
Love Viv XXX:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Ciri, it really is great to see you again, and to welcome a friend back to the fold!! We've missed you! Definitely time to dig out the good-old PCR marquee and get Sir Flopps to do the disco-honours, so we can give you a welcome-home shindig!! :thumb: :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thanks guys :D Am digging out my disco lights as i type :dance: *humming "yessir I can boogie..."*

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome back! So sorry to hear about what you've been through, but I'm glad to hear that you are doing a lot better now.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I get along well with my ex, well I did until I left the country ... Wales is a long way from England. :)

so, what's new ... how's the kids, what you painting? is the weather any good. :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nice to see you again. Guess you might find a copy of this useful then. :D

1wtXT.png

Reaction score
I don`t know Ciri but I echo the sentiments welcome back.
As to your marriage I am sorry to hear of it,but it`s best it came out the eary days of it.
I cannot understand why people want to control others.What was your ex a Moslem?
You are better out of it and to be your own person.
Can I wish you all the very best for the future.
historian

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice to see you back Ciri, sorry to read what happened.... :(

But, It sounds like your plenty strong and have, and will, bounce back better than ever. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am sad :cry: and happy :) at the same time, sad to know what you went through and happy to know you are alive and kicking!

In the words of John Lennon "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans".

Cheer up dearie, the world is not coming to an end, at least not as yet and we are all here to share our joy and sorrow with you. You were, are, and always will be part of the family here at PC Review. We are all happy (as per sentiments expressed by all on this thread) to have you back. :dance:

I am dedicating this song which I really like, to you. :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thank you everyone :) It is good to be back :D i have duely stocked up on handkerchiefs & fans and am now set to face the world. The kids are good thank you mucks. Rowan my daughter is nearly 20 now and is staying with her father in town, my son is 14 and still lives out here with me, except on the weekends of course. They are growing up scarily fast :nod:

Ask a Question