A quick update on my son

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Well these are just two quick shots a week before his second birthday.
I can't believe where the time has gone. Growing fast and as handsome as ever ;)

He never idd contract swine flu either :D

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/gallery/showimage.php?i=810&c=8?

They do grow quick at that age, before ya know it he'll be wanting to borrow the car for a night out...

Well pleased to hear he didn't have swine flu...What ever possesed that woman to make something like that up...Really gets right up muy ar*e when people do that. So i can only imagine what was going through your mindGod only knows what I would do to my ex if she made soomit up like that about my daughter...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Lovely pics TXD, your son is such a handsome little lad. Can't believe how much he has grown. Glad to hear he is healthy and well. :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Bonny lad, he'll grow up to be a right lady killer.
nod.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I noticed that in situation where there is a cloud cover, if you use the fill flash it will help light up the eyes (known as catch-light) and give a more appealing image. As it is the picture is nice and the handsome young man knows how to pose for Daddy.:D

Reaction score
Yeah he seems to like the camera allright...glad to hear he didnt get the dreaded swine flu and all is well.
nod.gif

Ask a Question