2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Any car fans in the forum ? Goodwood Festival of Speed now live streaming on YouTube :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I don't have a TV licence, and, I recently had the reminder that I would be breaking 'the law' if I watch 'live' TV without one ... so, I watched your YouTube link, but changed my IP address. :)

This message does no way implicate the writer into any admissions that s/he knowingly broke any Laws appertaining to watching live TV without a licence.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This is one event I'd love to go to.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Tempting fate holding it on the same weekend as Glastonbury - it always rains.

I'd also like to attend that event, I enjoyed the historical meet there some years ago.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Been to Goodwood a few times and its brilliant!
They always have a marvellous centre piece in front of the house and of course its a great photo opportunity to fill the old albums full of top motors and rub shoulders with racing stars and rock stars..

I have spoke to Stirling Moss and the drummer from Pink Floyd Nick Mason at Goodwood and have had photos opps with Derek Bell and the legend John Surtees!

Ask a Question