From grc.security.software on news.grc.com:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Zone Labs' Response to TrueVector Crashes
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:22:43 -0700
From: Marcus Castro <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: grc.security.software

Zone Labs users began reporting True Vector-related crashes across its
ZoneAlarm firewall and security suite product line late this afternoon,
June 9th at approx. 5:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

Zone Labs quickly replicated the issue in the company's security lab,
identified the cause and resolved it within 5 hours.

The problem was related to an update to our Program Advisory service
issued at 4:00 p.m. PDT. As soon as the issue was confirmed, Zone Labs
rolled back the Program Advisory update and cleared its Internet-based
update delivery system, which restored full functionality to users
immediately.

Customers should be assured that Zone Labs is committed to providing a
seamless, advanced Internet security solution and we sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience this may have caused.

/end