Your opinions needed

Reaction score
overall I like it :)

some minor things (just my opinions!)..

the 'home' link that's directly under the top blue banner (above 'latest news') looks out of place - just remove it - can't see it's needed?

the top right links,. contact us and others in that line,. the 'home' I would expect to be on the far left and the contact us on the far right - switch places..

the bold text in the top news thing starting 'Welcome to the home of CACHE-Community.' - looks too big / stands out too much / doesn't match the rest of the text that well

overall tho - is nice :)

Sil

PS, using IE6

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
silver said:
overall I like it :)

some minor things (just my opinions!)..

the 'home' link that's directly under the top blue banner (above 'latest news') looks out of place - just remove it - can't see it's needed?

the top right links,. contact us and others in that line,. the 'home' I would expect to be on the far left and the contact us on the far right - switch places..

the bold text in the top news thing starting 'Welcome to the home of CACHE-Community.' - looks too big / stands out too much / doesn't match the rest of the text that well

overall tho - is nice :)

Sil

PS, using IE6
Cheers Silver.
I've sorted the top bar menu, and made the into text standard size, but I have kept the 'home' under the header for now as that is the current location links (will be moving this somewhere else soon though once i figure out where to.)
Thanks for your input. ;)

Reaction score
Nope can't access it, My job has webscence so I can't get every site --- can you change the category of your site from "uncatagorised" to anything to do with PC's ??? The I could participate.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Raje said:
Nope can't access it, My job has webscence so I can't get every site --- can you change the category of your site from "uncatagorised" to anything to do with PC's ??? The I could participate.
I will look into this Raje, thanks for your interest. :)

Ask a Question