HELP - Choosing new forum theme.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have decided to spruce up my forums a bit, and I'd like some educated opinions from you all.
I have chosen 3 designs, and would very much appreciate your opinions on which one to go for, and/or which features to implement.
You can view the choices here http://www.cache-community.co.uk/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&expv=0&topic=134.0

Please either register and post your opinions on my site or feel free to leave your vote and opinions here.

Many thanks in advance.
Cache-man

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Thanks, SMF One is my favourite for a base too, although I like some of the buttons, and board icons from the other themes.
I think I'm gonna be doing live testing with the themes over the coming weeks.

Reaction score
smf1 purely because its different and unique

i see that the second one has similiar colours to this site

good luck

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yes definitely the smf1 theme is a winner and far crisper and more visually appealling to the eye....;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Right then, I couldnt wait too much longer, as I was dying to try out the SMF One theme, so I've made it a live test on the forums now.
The horizontal post info bar on the posts pages does take some getting used to, but Its good when you're accustomed to it, there are also a few othe rfeatures that look great.
The main downside I knew about is the avatars can only be up to 65x65 or they end up in a crappy scrolling box.
Take a look around when you get time again please.

Ask a Question