Yet another newbie!

Reaction score
Hi

Just registered. Looks like a well-populated user-friendly site.

Am looking to buy my first desktop for several years and trying to figure out what to go for. I anticipate doing some basic photo-editing, frequent internet use and a spot of gaming (not-online though). Will probably be looking to set up iTunes or something similar as well.

Would appreciate any advice on whether to go for a £600 approx or £1,000 approx PC. And if so, which manufacturer?

Cheers,

Adam

Reaction score
Hello & Welcome

Hi & Welcome to PCReview
happywave.gif

Mesh are very poor & get bad reviews, Dell make great PC's & if you contact them direct they will sometimes build to order, so you get what you really want:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the site:wave:

Have you thought of BYO? plenty of help available here;) you will have what you need that way:thumb:

Reaction score
Hi

I assume you mean Build Your Own? I'm not confident enough in my ability to construct a working machine. Though I do like the idea! Perhaps in a few years' time. And presumably there'd be no comprehensive warranty, just one for each component?

Cheers

A

Reaction score
Yes BYO = Build your own, just a thought anyways there are so many to choose from, it is the luck of the draw really, what did you need altogether is it just the PC or all that goes with it Monitor Etc:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm going to Ban itsme for advertising. :rolleyes:

oh, welcome to the forums. :)

Better to start a new thread in the HW forum ;)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I'm going to Ban itsme for advertising. :rolleyes:

oh, welcome to the forums. :)

Better to start a new thread in the HW forum ;)

What!... When! .............. Who!............ Me never;)

Ask a Question