XP SUCKS

Picsou

You too !
Read your post again : 3 words out of the 4 are wrong.
No wonder that XP does not do what you want it to do :))

Epona

KISS said:
IT AKWAYS MAKE MISAKES!!

A computer is only as good as the ****wit using it. If 75% of the words in a
4 word...well it's not even a sentence, are spelt wrong, you are obviously
too stupid to own a computer, anyway. But we're getting a good giggle from
you - and some of the groups you've crossposted your drivel to.

Jason

He must interprate it working correctly as not working, if he things thats
the correct well to spell?? Guys like this crack me up...

Jason

Jim Macklin

There were about a dozen of his rants showing, I posted the
caps note and kill-filed him.

in | #[email protected]:

| > Don't use all caps.

| >|
| >|

| It wold be better if he just didn't post at all.
|
| --
|
| David
|
| Programmers write "Help Files" for a reason. use them.
|
| "Due to Viewer dicretion...
| Graphic violence is advised"
|
| http://www.HeroicStories.com/
| http://www.thisistrue.com/

Walter

KISS man said:
IT AKWAYS MAKE MISAKES!!

Who's just had a new toy for christmas? Shame you dont know how to use it
yet, yet? sorry I mean 'will never know how to use it'. I suggest you stick
to bat and ball in the garden.

Yves Leclerc

Macs can also SCREW UP!!!!

The major problem with any computer: PEBKAC

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Rctfreak

A computer is only as good as the ****wit using it. If 75% of the words in a
4 word...well it's not even a sentence, are spelt wrong, you are obviously
too stupid to own a computer, anyway. But we're getting a good giggle from
you - and some of the groups you've crossposted your drivel to.

Of course you really should not say anything about spelling errors
when you have one in your own post.

Last time I checked "spelt" was not a word.

I do agree though that the OP is an idiot.

Ken Blake

In
Rctfreak said:
Of course you really should not say anything about spelling errors
when you have one in your own post.

Last time I checked "spelt" was not a word.

You might want to check a British dictionary, not just an
American one. This is only one of the many differences in
spelling between American English and British English.

Rctfreak

My apologies to all the Brits in this group. I should have checked
first.

I jumped to the conclusion that this was someone who had attended our
new school systems here in the states. The ones where they dont put
an emphasis on proper spelling anymore.

Jim Macklin

don't

States

<Rctfreak> wrote in message
| My apologies to all the Brits in this group. I should
have checked
| first.
|
| I jumped to the conclusion that this was someone who had
attended our
| new school systems here in the states. The ones where
they dont put
| an emphasis on proper spelling anymore.
|

| On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:21:06 -0700, "Ken Blake"
|
| >In | >Rctfreak <Rctfreak> typed:
| >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:40:45 -0000, "Epona"
<[email protected]>