XP Setup Hanging after SYSPREP -reseal -mini

Marzipan

I have prepared a master image from a IBM NetVista M42;
used Ghost to create a image and am trying to distribute
this image to a IBM ThinkCentre S50.

I have created a drivers library under c:\OEMXP and
updated the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\
Windows\CurrentVersion\DevicePath

I am using the Sysprep.inf listed below and am running the
command "Sysprep -reseal -mini -quiet -reboot" and then
booting to dos and using ghost.exe to create the image.

The system will restart and go to the Blue and white
window with the message "Please wait while windows
prepares to start", then the message box titled "Windows
XP Setup" with the message "please wait.." comes up. At
that point the system hangs.

Any ideas? Any way to determing what is wrong?

..... Sysprep.inf .....

[Unattended]
OemSkipEula=Yes
KeepPageFile=No

[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword=########
AutoLogon=Yes
AutoLogonCount=1
OEMSkipRegional=1
TimeZone=35
OemSkipWelcome=1

[OEM_Ads]
Logo=Oemlogo.bmp

[UserData]
FullName=HS/CS
OrgName=UVa
ComputerName=*
ProductKey=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

[Identification]
JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

[Networking]
InstallDefaultComponents=no

[NetProtocols]
MS_TCPIP = params.MS_TCPIP

[NetClients]
MS_MSClient = params.MS_MSClient

[NetServices]
MS_Server = params.MS_Server

[NetAdapters]
Adapter01=Params.Adapter01

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Marzipan,

It's possible your source(where you created the sysprep image) and your
target machine are different HAL'S. Do a normal install on the target and
check device manager to ensure it is the same HAL as your source machine.

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support