xp reactivation

G

MY Motherboard smoked itself so I put the DHH in a new box. I get the reactivation notice for XP. I chose telephone because I don't have access through the internet with that PC. The screen comes up and says call the 800 number below along with other information. There is NO 800 number listed. If I have no phone number to call and cannot access the internet what is the next step to take. MS does not have a reactivation number on there support site that I can find

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Call 1-888-571-2048 and have pen and paper ready!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| MY Motherboard smoked itself so I put the DHH in a new box. I get the reactivation notice for XP. I chose
telephone because I don't have access through the internet with that PC. The screen comes up and says call the
800 number below along with other information. There is NO 800 number listed. If I have no phone number to
call and cannot access the internet what is the next step to take. MS does not have a reactivation number on
there support site that I can find

Ask a Question