XP Icons

E

ECathell

Does anyone know the system files that contain the majority of the XP icons? I am specifically looking for the FisherPrice people looking icons for a Customer interface.

I found quite a few, but only one of the people Icons. I think it was in Shell32.

P

Peter Proost

http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/NET/Utilities/Icon_Extractor/article.asp

I've used this to find all icons on my c:\, believe me you'll get a lot of icons, so there probably will be FisherPrice people looking icons

hth Greetz Peter

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

"ECathell" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht Does anyone know the system files that contain the majority of the XP icons? I am specifically looking for the FisherPrice people looking icons for a Customer interface.

I found quite a few, but only one of the people Icons. I think it was in Shell32.

E

ECathell

yep..I think thats the program I am using ICL-Extractor 2.0...scanned my harddrive...now the internet..<evil laugh>bwhahahahah</evil laugh>

Thanks for the reply...

--
--Eric Cathell, MCSA
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/NET/Utilities/Icon_Extractor/article.asp

I've used this to find all icons on my c:\, believe me you'll get a lot of icons, so there probably will be FisherPrice people looking icons

hth Greetz Peter

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

"ECathell" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht Does anyone know the system files that contain the majority of the XP icons? I am specifically looking for the FisherPrice people looking icons for a Customer interface.

E

ECathell

Bah...you sure know how to throw a kink in an evil Iconoclasts plans...

thanks for the info Herfried...guess ill have to keep looking...

S

Supra

link doesn't work :-(
We’re sorry, but we were unable to service your request. You may wish to
choose from the links below for information about Microsoft products and
services.
:-\

H

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Supra said:
link doesn't work :-(
We’re sorry, but we were unable to service your request. You may wish to
choose from the links below for information about Microsoft products and
services.
:-\

This seemed to be a temporary problem. The link works just fine here.

Ask a Question